10 Awesome + Easy Spooky Treats to make with your kids

10.18.2018




10 Awesome + Easy Spooky Treats to make with your kids

I am always searching for awesome Halloween treats that me and my kids can make together every year. They are always on the computer or their cell phones showing me so many recipes they want to try for Halloween. 
But the trick was that it needed to be simple and easy to keep my kids interested in continuing this fun tradition of ours. I promise I try to not make it to many steps for them. 

Here are our 10  Awesome + Easy Spooky Treats list:

1. Super cute Grave yard pudding cups   are so adorable and surely easy to make! 




















2. These Oreo Spiders is surely my 4 year old favorite 


3. If your kids are like mines then you know that it isn't Halloween treating if  Mummy pizza ain't involved.


4. These Monster Cereal Bars are awesome!!!


5. How about some deliciously not so Spooky Brownies !!! I'm down for these and for all you chocolate lovers.



6. Nothing like a surprise in these Pumpkin Surprise Treats  !!



7.  Definitely scary and delicious Walking Mummy Dogs 



8. I love these cookies and my kids will have an absolute fun time making these any time Playful Pumpkin Sandwiches 


9. Healthy and fun snack I recommend Vampire Lips 


10. Last but not least..who enjoys Halloween treats without Candy-Corn Sugar Cookies


Hope you have a blast making these treats !!!
Happy Halloween



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mrz Nowlin Darling. Design by FCD.