Splash of Pink

8.02.2020

In between working and being a mompenuer.....

 I felt like I was neglecting my home by not splashing some color to feel like we completed the final step to finish the celebration of having our dream home!

I went with this look to soften the space when guests walk in they feel pampered and calm ♡


And mainly because my husband won the bet and I made a blue fiasco of my dining room and living room eeeek! 

I love blue 💙 sometimes...
But my personal home decor style varies. I do love glam with a touch of contemporary modern styles. 

Patterns are a must to make the personality of the room's atmosphere come alive.

My love of street style has reflected onto my home decor choices.

I'll be uploading a full house tour on our family youtube soon...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mrz Nowlin Darling. Design by FCD.