Heaven + Paint Muse Birthday

10.08.2018


What's not a better way to celebrate my sweet Princess Heaven's 8th birthday than to surprise her with an awesome painting experience at the popular Muse Paintbar!! 
Approaching her birthday she had so many ideas that just could wait another day to pursue because my surprise was totally opposite from the 210 things that she wanted to do to make her birthday memorable.

Trust me she has an imagination that can its own world come to life. 
Pokemon and Animal jam is her current obsession and I am certain it will change by the next birthday rolls back around as they all do because nowadays kids love the hype.

Let me tell you that this place was really cozy but had an artsy feel. Heaven was extremely excited and loved her surprise. We loved the decor, walls, even the atmosphere, I could sit here all day and just feel right at home.

Besides, look at how much fun she was having. I couldn't believe how comfortable she became once the painting class began.

It's absolutely nothing wrong with getting your hands dirty as long as your having a blast doing it!


Thanks, Muse Paintbar for making my Princess Birthday so Special!!!!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mrz Nowlin Darling. Design by FCD.