Mommy + Me Playground

10.18.2018


 That's right it's mommy and me today Grayson!
Grayson is now 9 1/2 months and I'm really excited he's no longer a relaxed infant. 
I am in love with his personality as he grows into this little man of the house role. 


Having six children isn't as tough or hard as it sounds, it's sort of like being a lifetime mentor to awesome kids you love guiding towards a better them. 
My children are truly laid back and into technology than the average child in this era. I'm sure they'll be stoked to meet Bill Gates himself haha....I promise I will post the Pros and Cons of raising six children.



We headed to our local Playground for some Mommy and Me quality time while the other children were in school. He really loves the outdoors and even says BYE-BYE now when he sees me put on his sweater or coat! It's really cute to hear :-) 


We are still working on his clinginess because he is really attached to my hip or maybe as far as clinging to my rib (seriously clingy). Let's get to him really enjoying his little outdoor fun with his mommy.


I hope you don't poke fun like I did because he hated the slide so much. I wish I was blogging this super happy to be going down the slide baby experience but then it wouldn't be his real-life experience sheesh was he angry.....

After his Angry bird moment he laughed and took a nice nap on our stroll back home. 

How do you handle breaking your baby from being so clingy??.......






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mrz Nowlin Darling. Design by FCD.